Thursday, February 9, 2012

LOOK WE LOVE: VIOLA DAVIS


I came across this photo of Viola Davis in an LA Times editorial and it literally took my breath away.  If I didn't know better I would think this page was ripped from a high fashion magazine.  The two-time Oscar nominated thespian is draped in a stunning Marchesa creation with lace sleeves and organza flowers at the shoulders.  In the article the red-hot actress discussed her extensive career, being a Black actress in Hollywood, and that she's ready to start producing movies instead of starring in them. 



After another striking showing at the Sag Awards clad in a dreamy Marchesa gown where she took home the coveted award for Best Actress, I'm anxious to see who Viola will wear to the Oscars and hope to see her walk away with top honors again.

No comments: