Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MY OBSESSION: SASS AND BIDE MINI DRESS

The other day while I was surfing the net I came across this Sass and Bide one shoulder mini dress and I immediately fell in love.  What caught my eye was the exotic tribal print, sexy off the shoulder neckline, and a belt that cinches the waist and accentuates the figure.  If I could afford this dress (it cost a whopping $545) I would pair it with simple accessories: some gold bangles, dangly earrings, and a neutral bag, as well as a pair of nude pumps.  Here's how I would style it.

 

Sass and Bide Mini Dress
created using polyvore.com



Sass Bide one shoulder mini dress
340 GBP - glassworks-studios.com

Brian Atwood patent leather high heels
319 GBP - net-a-porter.com

WGACA Vintage lizard handbag
$2,560 - aloharag.com

Amrita Singh gold beaded bracelet
$100 - pinkmascara.com

House of Harlow 1960 dangle earring
$75 - shopthetrendboutique.com

No comments: